How to save Twitter video for free?
Copy a tweet link with a video, then paste the link on the main page of our website and press 'Download'. That's it!
Please, make sure that:
- You copy a full link from your browser;
- Your link contains tweet ID (numbers at the end);
- Your tweet contains a video, otherwise there is nothing to download.
How to do it another way?
You can also copy a link address in a tweet dropdown menu next to the "Follow" button
To do that you should:
- Open a tweet that contains video;
- Press the arrow next to the "Follow" button (usually it is located in the top right corner of the tweet);
- Click "Copy link to tweet";
- Paste the link on the main page of our website.
How to save Twitter videos on iPhone for free?
That is a tricky part: native browsers as Safari will play videos if you follow the instructions above, but there won't be any possibility to save them.
Here is what you can do:
- Install 'Documents by Readdle' app from the AppStore;
- Open 'Documents by Readdle' and tap a browser icon;
- Visit our website https://ssstwitter.com
- Follow the instructions above.